Executive Presence. Win Clients. Inspire Others. Build Credibility.
Message from YEI President Ginny Baldridge
We live in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous — commonly referred to as VUCA — society. As leaders, we know that in order to steer through the shifting waters our teams must be inventive and collaborative, our people responsive and engaged.
Traditionally, a company would plan and execute deliberately. Business structures and leadership were not designed to innovate or adapt swiftly, instead they were designed for reliability, consistency and a defined hierarchy where each person knew their place and did their job. Current reality dictates otherwise. Improvisation on a daily basis is the current approach.
It takes insight, poise and expertise to develop executive presence concepts and strategies in order to make a positive impact with credibility. Your Executive Image combined 60+ years corporate and training practice to develop our programs.
Open yourself and organization to a new paradigm in leadership. Let Your Executive Image, LLC guide you to be the best.
Why Your Executive Image?
- We model integrity, authenticity, and generosity.
- We have the poise and experience to advance individuals with Executive Presence guidance.
- YEI features proven exercises, custom peer feedback and video analysis researched and developed by Ginny Baldridge and her team of leading authorities on Executive Presence.
- In this digitally connected, and competitive market environment, we have worked with some of North America’s best and biggest clients from Fortune 500 companies as well as countless mid-market and small businesses for the past 25 years.
Certifications & Credentials
- Association of Image Consultants International, Certified Consultant
- AICI Chicago Chapter Member of the Year 2012
- Elegance in Style Fashion Consultant Training, Graduate
- Fashion Group International, New York, Executive Member
- Women’s Leadership Society Cabinet of United Way, Saint Louis, Board Member
- Family Enrichment International, Board Member 8 years
- American Cancer Society’s “Look Good, Feel Better” Program Pratt Cancer Center, St. Louis, 6 years
- National Speakers Association Professional Member
- University of Central Arkansas BSE, MSE